Many women with dark complexion wants to lighten their skin tone and use different techniques and melacare creams to get fair complexion. Melacare creams aren’t always suggested by dermatologists because they may leave possible negative effects depending on your skin type.
You can get fair skin in your own home by using the products which are available in your kitchen area. Here are some tips for getting fair skin in your own home, which must be used only when you utilize a good sun block.
Home Remedies For fair Skin :
- Drinking more water not just keeps you healthy and fit but additionally makes you look fairer. Whenever you drink more water, skin cells can get more hydrated and this will prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Use fresh lemon juice and Honey in equal quantity could make your skin even more fairer.
- Squeeze a juice of potato inside a bowl, and apply this on the skin to bleach your face. Your skin’s can get fair gradually after by using this home remedy .
- Among very effective strategies for getting a fair skin is applying lemon. It reduces tan and makes the skin fairer.
- Tomato also helps in getting a fair skin because it is also a citrus fruit. Mix tomato juice and few drops of lemon. Apply on face like a face mask. Leave for 20 minutes and wash. Great nose and mouth mask for oily skin to become fair.
- Give a tablespoon of papaya fruit pulp tsp fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti). Apply this mix to a fair and flawless skin.
- Apply egg white on face two times a week to get fairer skin. Make use of this home remedy if you have to make your oily skin fair in your own home.