Almonds have long been revered because the epitome of wellness and health. The nuts are some of the richest sources of health-benefiting nutrients required for optimum health.
Almond kernel features oval to conical fit, brown in color, measuring a couple of cms in length and 1 cm in breadth and weigh about 1-to-1.5 g.
Nutrition Value and Facts Of Almonds Nuts :
- Almond nuts are full of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals and full of numerous health promoting phyto-chemicals; the type of well-balanced food ensuring protection against diseases and cancers.
- Our prime content of oleic acid in almonds helps you to fight against coronary diseases. Oleic acid, an unsaturated essential fatty acid reduces blood pressure.
- Almonds contain anti-oxidants which take away the toxic oxygen free radicals from your skin and mucous membrane.
- Muscle regulating nutrients like iron and riboflavin present in almonds helps muscles to soak up and use the nutrients for growth, repair and.
- Almonds aid in fighting against diabetes and other heart diseases. Consuming these nuts assist in significantly decreasing blood sugar levels, by mopping in the free radicals and also helps to increase insulin sensitivity in those who have a higher risk of diabetes.